Thursday, May 22, 2008

Please Find a Bathroom

One day while waiting in the grocery store parking lot for my husband to come back out to the car, I witnessed the unthinkable. A couple dressed like hippies pulled un in a beat up pick up. From the way they were talking and acting, I surmised they had been drinking and were on a beer run. The beer in the woman's hand might have had somthing to do with this surmise.
A few minutes after the man zigzagged into the store, the woman must have suffered from a full bladder. My children and I watched in horror as the woman opened her door and used it as a shield while she dropped her drawers and began to empty her bladder right there in the parking lot. A stream immediately began to flow into the parking lot and run into a puddle. When she finished, she uttered "ahhh," pulled up her pants, and sat back in the truck, as thought that was the most natural thing to do.

Seriously, what was she thinking?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was thinking she had to pee, silly.

Anonymous said...

For some reason I think I might know these people...and no it was not ME!